"The garden soil moisture humidity and helps to provide a healthy growing environment for all plants. It tests soil moisture.The moisture analyzer meter works out of your daily garden watering light and moisture to save water, energy and keep your plants, lawn, flower in top condition.
1.Testing Range: 1-10 (Dry, Moist, Wet)
Red：1-3 DRY (Red zone: Dry to slighty humid, for plants such as Cactaceae, thickleaved plant, Sansevieria, etc.)
Green: 4-7 NOR (Green zone: Slightly humid to humid, right for most plants, such as Begonia, Cyclamen, Euphorbia, Ficus, Fuchsia, Philodendron, Geranium, Saintpaulia, Azalea, Adiantum etc.)
Blue: 8-10 WET (Blue zone: Very humid, do not water, don't drown your plants.)
2.No batteries required
4.Measures at root level
5.Promotes healthy plants
6.Prevents over and under watering
7.Indoor or outdoor garden lawn land use.
8.Easy to use. plug and play
How To Use
Step 1: Inset the probe of the meter to the plants' roots about 2-4 inches
Step 2: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swings slightly
Step 3: After several minutes, Note moisture level in the dial
Step 4: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
Tips and Advice
1. Use fine sandpaper lightly sand the probes so that keep clean and dry and then use
1. Don't touch the stone or hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe
2. Can't test the water for a long time,in case it may damage probe.
3. Don't use it to test rigid ground or floor
4. Don't touch fire and stay away from children
5. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1 x ICEKEY Moisture Meter"