Top 10 Garden Hand Tools – Soil Test Kits // New & Popular 2017
Help You Grow Healthy Plants with Soil Meter
This Soil Meter help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational. Ideal Tool for Plant Tester: Compact and portable design for indoor/outdoor use.
1.Let you know when to water. Dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your plants again.
2.Help you to control PH level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants You will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil.
3.Help you to know if plant getting adequate light .
4.If the Soil Meter's Pointer does not rotate, maybe the plants are very dry! It means that your plants need to water.
How To Use
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 3.5-5 inches of the probe height
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After several minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
Tips and Advice
1. Use cloth wipe the probe so that keep clean and dry and then use.
2. Don't touch the stone or hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
3. Can't put it into the soil for a long time,in case it may damage probe.
4. Don't use it to test rigid ground or floor.
5. Don't touch fire and stay away from children.
6. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use.
7.Do not put it into water for testing.
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
1 x Soil Meter